STA is a research, planning, and design firm. Our expertise falls under two broad categories — researching and documenting cultural and historic landscapes and expressing a sense of place in the design of Southern landscapes. We work with conservancies, municipal parks, historic sites, public gardens, house museums, art museum campuses, historic residential estates, educational landscapes, and more. Our portfolio includes landscapes of all types and scales in which the meaning of place matters.
- Cultural Landscape Reports
- Cultural Landscape Inventories
- Preservation Treatment and Interpretation Plans
- Research and Design Consultation for Cultural and Historic Sites
- Master Plans for Cultural and Historic Landscapes
- Landscape Designs